Monday 18 November 2013

Just a bit of life...

So since the last update I was living a hectic life and since then I've mellowed out quite a bit. I've still been partying (typical uni student)  - the main being Halloween where a bunch of mates came over for pre's and we headed into uni where there was a tequila bar, haunted house, and silent disco - much fun was had! Except for the face Tinkerbell had a vial of glitter and we're still getting glitter on everything 3 weeks later...

Since then I've been preparing for exams (first on finished today!) and working .. that's about it, in my time off I've just been chilling on the beach and hanging out with the cool kids (pretty much everyone above)

If anything exciting happens I'll keep someone updated... somehow...


Keep on keeping on :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Cool post, Maddison. I hope that you find your exams easy.

    ReplyDelete