Monday 6 January 2014

It's been a bit quiet down here...

So once again I've neglected my blog for too long... Luckily not all that much has happened since November.

Here's what's up (in dot point because... laziness and boringness)

  • I finished all my exams (P's make degrees)
  • Decided I'm deferring uni for a year
  • Had an excellent Christmas (minus the fact I managed to come down sick starting Christmas day and all boxing day)
  • Had a quiet new years just chilling out recovering from being sick over Christmas
  • And have been working full time over my holidays (it's hectic tourism season so I've got plenty to do) in preparation fooooor
    • AN ADVENTURE
So the plan is so far - flying to LA for a week or 2 where I'll go to Disneyland and keep myself amused with exploration, from there I'm heading to NY and then working  at Summer Camps  for a few months before I head up to Canada to see my brother in Whistler and maybe stay for a bit - might work, might not... it's all wait and see at the moment :)
 
One of the few photo's I've taken - from my Great Gatsby themed work Christmas party

Sherlock waiting for Santa... Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Keep on keeping on x



No comments:

Post a Comment