Thursday 8 August 2013

A bit of spontaneity never hurt anyone...

So I've had quite the interesting month, this last week especially.
While I had no money, I still managed to do lots of fun things and then I got paid and all hell broke loose!

It all started when Nan took all her granddaughters out to lunch at Aqua in Sydney, I have never eaten such amazing food and doubt I ever will again! I had an absolute ball catching up with everyone and eating perfectly made food - I had baby octopus, some fancy named steak and tiramisu shaped like the opera house!


From there I had a generally normal month, hanging out with people, chilling on the beach and uni and work - then this week happened.

I decided to get a haircut... I went from 
to ...
It's so incredibly short and I absolutely adore it! Though now I actually have to go to the hairdresser more often to get it cut...

I also did this -  !!!! Parents were most definitely not impressed, but I don't even care, I love it and it looks amazing (that pic was still fresh so shiny, swollen and red.)

This weekend I'm heading to the snow with a group of mates from uni, my new snowboard gets its first trip out and here's hoping that the snow is semi-decent!! But it should be an awesome weekend!

Keep on keeping on... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment