Thursday 4 July 2013

Getting my Yoga on!

An update *gasp* I've actually made my blog one of my home pages so if I have something to write I may actually just do so!

Anyhoo, my awesome job is over, and for that we should all just shed a tear because I'm no longer looking after 6 week old puppies... But there is news! I am now employed! So I have to be a real adult and go to a real job and not just chill out and play with puppies and stuff.


Along with that news, I've also started Bikram yoga. What is Bikram you may ask, well also known as "Hot Yoga" (cause I'm in the room *badoom chhh!*) in all seriousness though, it's yoga that you do in a room which is held at a high temperature and humidity which, (along with making you sweat like a pig. Pleasant I know) apparently minimises strain and injury, cleanses the body and builds stamina, and some other things which I can't think of... But it's really great, I'm enjoying it so far, even though I'm probably the most inflexible, uncoordinated person there (and it's silent so I can't even laugh at myself for failing so hard)
So we'll see how that goes, and maybe one day I'll be able to do this... 

Not much else is news in the way of me, the weather has been beautiful (finally) so I've been spending lots of time outside being productive and such... Oh I also found out today that you could have conversations with yourself on facebook, useful bit of info right there!

Keep on keeping on!


eta. Happy 4th of July Americans!





No comments:

Post a Comment