Monday 14 June 2010

World Cup Fever & he's leaving us :'(

I've had so much fun this last few days with Travis' last few days in Australia... it was realised once again how crap I am at golf and how much I dominate at scrabble (it's the nerd within me!!!) I hope that we will get to see him when Llewellyn go on our trip to Europe and hopefully Canada, we have been looking at doing a tour with Contiki tours and as well as 2 weeks skiing in Austria!!

We also have had fun going nuts whilst watching the FIFA World Cup being held in Africa, which although we had some disappointment after Australia lost to Germany 4:0, I do have to say that the German team played amazingly well, their passing was immaculate and their shooting was amazing!! The Socceroos on the other hand played... to put it bluntly, crappily.

All in all I had an awesome weekend!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment