Wednesday 9 June 2010

18!!!

So these last 2 weeks I've been a bit nuts, with both myself and a few of my very close friends turning 18 as well as my brother coming home from Canada so celebrations were definately in order!
I spent Friday night drinking a little too much... as you do for 18th parties haha, we went around Bathurst from Panthers to the Ox, where we literally danced the night away. The car ride home was a tad noisy!! And I'm pretty sure that the girl serving at the 24hr Maccas thought we were pretty strange :)
Saturday came and I got to hang out with my family from all over the place and my beautiful 2 and 3 year old cousins who I havn't seen for nearly 2 years! We went to the Pub for a delicious dinner and we I got my dragon cake!!!!!! hahahaa
I had an amazing time and in between all that I've been doing TAFE as per normal but I am almost finished and I'm also extremely happy with how I am going :)

Keep on Smiling!!!! xx


It was the first time in a while that my whole family was together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment