Saturday 10 July 2010

Goings on...

In the past few weeks I have been quite the busy bee, my life has involved a decent amount of travelling from Bathurst, to Sydney, Wee Jasper, Melbourne and a fair few places in between.

I spent the weekend in Melboune at my Auntie's 40th, saw the whole family and had an absolute ball playing with my 2 & 3 year old cousins (the older ones as well) ... let's just sum up the weekend in two words - 'open bar'

The next week was spent in Sydney where I caught up with some people I hadn't seen in ages, did awesome stuff like playing laser tag, getting stared at like I was a nutjob (thanks Barb xD) and even managed to go see Wicked with Lush, now that is something I would go see again and again and again. It was absolutely incredible!!

Next up I spent a night with the kiddlywinks at HAHS and finished off with an early morning start onto the bus on my way to Yass.

Wee Jasper was a lot of fun at my best mates house where we chillaxed, ate and played with sparklers hehehe...

Now I'm back in Cow-town, being the true awesome kid I am lying in the sun (as you do in the middle of winter) as well as building stuffs and pulling down trees...

On holidays for another week then back to TAFE it is for the last semester!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment