Tuesday 3 November 2009

Long Time, No Update :)

The Beautiful Tauplitz Alm

Ok, so I've been a bit slacking in the update front, but here goes.
The last time I updated I was nearing the end of the holidays, and now I'm back at school and nearing the end of my year here in Austria, which is both exciting and saddening.
I have become so used to being here, and have made so many good friends I think that leaving will be hard, but I just cant wait to get home and see everyone!!
So I cant say that my time since my holidays has been uneventful it has been far from that in fact.
I headed to a Rotary Weekend with all of the new exchange students from America and Europe. It was great fun hiking, although I did realise just how unfit I have become in the last 10 months!! Haha, but it was awesome.
I then moved host families to Wels, which was sad, but I am loving my new family, and their menangerie of animals! Dogs, birds, turtles, and rabbits!!!
I also changed schools to the Sport School in Wels, which hopefully will up my fitness levels a bit (unlikely!) and met a great new bunch of people.
2 weeks ago I headed to Vienna for another Rotary weekend and had awesome fun hanging out with the exchange students being the weird tourists in Vienna... (see images for why I say weird...)
And I am back to school tomorrow morning. I think my report is a little lacking because I'm lazy... I will get round to doing this properly one day...

With Love From Austria

No comments:

Post a Comment