Monday 14 September 2009

Holidays Almost Over...


So here I am, in my last week of holidays not believing it's over :(
I have had the most amazing holidays, and am heading back to school on Thursday, I am either going back to Dachsburg or going to the local Ag. School just for a change!
In the past few weeks I havn't really been up to all that much but still managing to keep myself occupied!!
For most of the time I have just been hanging around locally and enjoying the sites, and the warm weather!!!
But on the 4th Sept. I headed down to Graz (2nd biggest city in Austria) for the weekend to see my great friend Patricia, I had amazing fun with her family and am kind of wishing that was the city I was put in for my exchange...
buuuuut I'm good where I am :)

I came back from Graz on Monday where I then had another relaxing week until Saturday when my host mum, sister, brother and our neighbour took me to Ried for the Volksfest... I cannot believe how centered on beer this countries culture is!! I mean they were even selling it in sideshow alley with the hotchips and Schnitzel rolls!

But that was great!

Today was my host brother Martin's birthday (and we had reeeeeeally good cake)
and tomorrow we head to Wels for the day... and talk to the Volkschule in town to see if I am going there or back to Dachsberg... wait and see!!!

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment