Friday 26 February 2010

TAFE, Dog Showing and not much else...

This is my life at the moment, I have been so overwhelmed at TAFE with the amount of work and assessments and stuff I've gotta do for the TPC (course I'm doing) this year but I am having fun :D

Been to a few Dog shows with doofus (Felix) and have plenty more to go, sounds like I'm also going to be showing Porties at the Sydney Royal which should be lots of fun!

I also found out what I want to do next year on my travels, Africa, a lion rehabilitation and conservation program, it sounds so exciting and it's axactly what I've been looking to do forever and a day :)

Loving living in Bathurst, although I do wish I got to sleep in my own bed more than 2 or 3 nights a week!! Oh well, such is life...

Having fun, enjoying life... need more photos

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment