Monday 15 February 2010

Back In Australia

I'm back in Australia, and well things have been pretty chaotic in the past few weeks getting stuff organised!
30 hours of flying gives you just a bit of jetlag so my first few days at home were spent sleeping and generally lying around under the air conditioning while the weather outside was just ridiculous because when I left it was snowing and in the minus degrees.
Being home I have been lucky enough to be able to go to the Big Day Out in Sydney and even to a Taylor Swift concert which was a lot of fun!
I was a bit spoilt by my parents when they bought me pretty much a new room, painting and all! Was great!
I had a rebound weekend with the other exchange kids and we looked stunning in our outfits haha
Started TAFE in Bathurst so have moved there for weekdays and am generally being amazed at how last year feels like a dream!!
Some photos from a bit of everything in the Land Down Under!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment